Pak Choi with Garlic and Oyster Sauce
Supposed to be a side dish but can be used as a starter or light dinner instead.
- 4 pak choi
- rinsed and cut in quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsps oyster sauce
- 2 tsps sesame seeds
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the pak choi in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain well.
Heat the oil in a wok and then add the garlic and oyster sauce and stir fry for a minute.
Mix in the pak choi and stir until covered in sauce. Add in the sesame seeds.
Serve and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (151 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)