Avocado Cheese Sandwiches
The open-faced avocado cheese sandwiches.
- 1 avocado
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 6 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 small bunch dill
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the avocado and mash it till pureed.
Chop the dill.
Mix the avocado puree, cream cheese and dill in a small bowl. Add salt and stir well.
Spread 1 tablespoon of the avocado/cheese mass on every bread slice.
Serve the avocado cheese sandwiches immediately.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Rye and Spelt Flatbreads 3.4/5 (133 Votes)
- Banana Loaf 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Crackerjacks 2.9/5 (145 Votes)