A different way of eating chicken, very tasty!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsps bottled teriyaki sauce
- 125 g noodles (preferrably buckwheat)
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp parsley
- finely chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Using a sharp knife, score each chicken breast diagonally 3 times. Rub with the teriyaki sauce. Set aside in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
Preheat the grill to high. Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain and rinse well in cold water.
Lightly brush the grill will oil and then add the chicken breasts and brush with extra sauce.
Grill for about 15 minutes, adding more sauce occasionally.
Meanwhile, heat a wok and add the sesame oil.
Add the noodles and stir to heat through. Stir in the sesame seeds and parsley.
Transfer the chicken breasts to plates and then add noodles to each plate. Serve and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (141 Votes)
- TERIYAKI CHICKEN 3.4/5 (81 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.