A traditional recipe for EVERYONE.
- Baby corn
- oil (any)
- chili flakes (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
First, boil a medium sized pan for the broccol, putting it on a med-low heati.
Wash and cut mushrooms and broccoli to desired size
In a wok (or any large deep pan), add in 4 tablespoons of oil, putting the meat on a medium temp. Wash the baby corn
With boiling water in the medium sized pan, add in the broccoli, adding a pinch of salt in. Cover the pan.
In the wok, add in the baby corn and another pibch if salt, stirring constantly.
As the baby corn reaches the colour of brown, add in the mushrooms adding a pinch of salt, and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
After the previous step is completed, cover the pan.
Check if the broccoli is cooked. If so, drain, and wait for at least 1 minute. If not, wait until completed.
Add the broccoli
Wait for at least 5-10 minutes until all ingredients are cooked.
SERVE AND ENJOY!!!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (430 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Sweet Peanut Sauce 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)