- 1 x whole Camembert (in a wooden box)
- 2 x garlic cloves
- Fresh bread or baguette
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Take the Camembert out of its paper wrapper and place whole back into its wooden box, leaving uncovered.
Peel the garlic and cut into slices.
Pierce the top of the Camembert with a knife and push the slices of garlic down through the holes.
Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Serve hot with lots of fresh bread! For an extra twist, top the hot cheese with cranberry sauce before serving!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Camembert and tomato chutney... 3.4/5 (77 Votes)