WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
For this dessert you will need 12 shot glasses or demitasse cups that each hold 1 ounce (2 tablespoons).
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- broken up
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Toasted slivered almonds or fresh raspberries (for garnish)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a small saucepan or a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate and milk. Place saucepan over medium heat or put the microwave-safe bowl, uncovered, in the microwave oven on high.
Stirring often, heat until milk is hot and chocolate is melted. Cool to lukewarm. Stir in the corn syrup.
Whip the cream and fold into the cooled mixture. Divide the mixture between cups or glasses, depending on the size of the containers. Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours until firm.
Garnish with toasted slivered almonds or fresh raspberries before serving.
Can be prepared 2–3 days before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (129 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (252 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Chocolate & berry mousse pots 3.7/5 (116 Votes)
- White Chocolate Shell Vanilla... 3.3/5 (131 Votes)