Microwave chocolate cake
- 3 eggs
- 100g flour
- 100g sugar
- 100g of chocolate powder
- 100g butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Take a microwavable plastic container, see through if possible.
Mix the flour with the sugar in the container, until there are no lumps.
Add the eggs, then the chocolate.
Melt the butter in a bowl, then add it to the preparation. Mix well.
When the mixture is well mixed, look through the container to make sure there are no dry ingredients sticking to the container walls (hence the usefulness of the clear container :)). If there are, stir again.
Put the container in the microwave, on full power, for 7 minutes.
Prick the cake with a knife to see if it's cooked. If it's not ready after 7 minutes, cook again, minute by minute.
Wait about 5 minutes before unmoulding. And now it is ready to serve!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (223 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (129 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (254 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)