Brioche bun bread with chocolate chips
By Luthine du blog La cuillère Magique
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
If you have a bread maker, put in the bottom of the bowl: egg + milk + sugar + melted or softened butter + salt. Add the flour and the baking yeast. Set your bread maker to the program for "dough" and let it do the hard work! If you do not have a bread maker, mix your ingredients in a food processor and let your dough rise in a warm oven, heated to 40 ° C.
Once the "dough" program is finished (or your dough has risen in the oven), add the chocolate chips and knead well to remove the air from the dough. At this point, divide the dough into 4 equal balls for 4 moulds (3 loaf tins and a small Gugelhupf cake tin). It should make just the right amount of bread for breakfast for 4 weeks! But you can pretty much split the quantity into two for two larger tins, it's up to you!
Leave the dough to rise again in a warm place for 3/4 hour to 1 hour.
Preheat your oven to 180 ° C. Brush the dough with a beaten egg and bake for 20 to 25 minutes depending on your oven.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Jenny's buns 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Kebab bread rolls 4.2/5 (69 Votes)