- 90g butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 70mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180'C. Beat butter, vanilla & sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Transfer mixture into a large bowl, stir in banana then add sifted flours in 2 batches.
Pour mixture into loaf tin and cover with a piece of foil. Bake for 40 minutes then remove the foil and bake for a further 30 minutes. Stand for 5 minutes then turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (144 Votes)