A healthy heart warming dish - simple and tastes delicious!
- 8 Low-Fat Sausages
- 4 Large Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- Sausage Casserole Packet
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil a large pan of water. Peel and chop the potatoes into quarters. Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
Grill the sausages for 5 minutes until brown but not completely cooked. Chop all the veg and put in a casserole dish and add the made up sausage casserole packet stock.
Add the sausages and cook in the oven for 1 hour.
Drain the potatoes and mash with butter and milk until no lumps.
Serve a good dollop of mash with a serving of the sausage casserole and enjoy!
Add mustard to the mash to add more flavour! Can be served with rice as an alternative.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (493 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Oil-free mayonnaise 3.5/5 (160 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.