Healthy carrot salad with a light orange and lemon dressing
A light, healthy carrot salad, with a delicious low-fat dressing - a great starter for a healthy glow and diet before the summer!
- 400 g carrots
- Some fresh herbs
- Light dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- The juice of one orange
- The juice of one lemon
- A large pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Chop off each ends of the carrots. Peel them, wash them and grate.
Make the dressing by mixing the olive oil with the citrus juices and the salt.
Pour the dressing over the carrots in a salad bowl and mix well.
Garnish with the fresh herbs and serve immediately.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (359 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Oil-free mayonnaise 3.5/5 (160 Votes)
- Healthy Seaweed Salad 3.9/5 (87 Votes)
- Crunchy Spring Salad 3.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Carrot and Courgette Salad 4/5 (17 Votes)