Cream of cauliflower soup
- Cream of cauliflower:
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1 cube meat stock
- Single low fat cream
- Argan oil and Espelette pepper.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cream of cauliflower: Put water on to boil in a large saucepan with salt and the stock cube. Cook the bunches of cauliflower.
Put on high heat to boil quickly. Once it has reached boiling point, cok for 8 minutes.
Drain the cauliflower when cooked, add the hot milk and cream, mix in a blender. Check the smoothness and add more cream if needed. When serving add a drizzle of argan oil and a little Espelette pepper to add colour. And dinner is ready ....
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Soya cream of peppers soup 4/5 (115 Votes)
- Lobsters in foil 4.9/5 (38 Votes)
- Quick Carrot & Coriander Soup 3.5/5 (121 Votes)
- Potato and leek soup with spring... 3.9/5 (72 Votes)
- Cream of chicory soup with scallops 3.8/5 (80 Votes)