Potato and cauliflower curry
- 1 medium onion - peel and chop
- 2 garlic cloves - peel and chop
- 1 large tomato - chop
- 4 medium potatoes- peel and boil for 10 min. Then chop them.
- 4 tbl oil
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 tbl lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbl curry powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and fry for 3 min till golden.
Add garlic and the spices( or the curry powder). Stir round.
2. Add potatoes and fry for 5 min.Stir to stop it sticking and burning.
3. Add cauliflower and cook and stir for 5 min.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and lemon. Season with pepper and salt and cook for 5 min.