- chopped onions
- crushed garlic
- chopped ginger
- ground cumin
- ground coriander
- curry powder
- garam masala
- mixed vegetables
- red split lentils
- vegetable stock
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook onion and ginger until soft.
Add cumin, coriander, curry powder and garam masala and stir.
Add mixed vegetable and stir.
Add lentils and vegetable stock. Bring it to boil.
Turn to low heat. Cover and cook for 15min until lentils are cooked.
Add in peas. Bring it to boil. Let it simmer until peas are cooked. Ad chopped coriander.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Meatballs and Mustard Mash 3.8/5 (111 Votes)
- Ryan's Tomato Pasta 4.3/5 (71 Votes)
- Bengali Pea Dhal 3.5/5 (133 Votes)
- Loaf cake with feta cheese and... 4.5/5 (70 Votes)