Cream of cauliflower soup with almond milk
- 1 cauliflower
- 3 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion (optional)
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- about one litre of almond milk (made with almond milk powder)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare the vegetables:
Separate the bunches of cauliflower. Peel and cut the potatoes, onions and carrots.
Cook the soup: Place the vegetables in a pot with the almond milk and the stock cube. Add water if necessary so that all the vegetables are covered.
Cook for about 1/2 an hour (with the lid on the pot) until the vegetables are soft.
Blend the soup.
You can add more water if the soup is too thick.
You can also add cream.
Add salt if needed.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)