- Medium Cauliflower
- 200 Grams Mature Cheddar
- 1 Glass of Whole Milk
- 1 Glass of Flour
- 50 Grams Butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash and cut the Cauliflower into small florets. Then steam them for 10 minutes. (You can boil instead of steaming but I am not sure of the result or time it would take)
While the Cauliflower is steaming, melt the butter in a medium pan and add the milk. Keep stirring the milk until the butter has completely melted.
Add the flour to the milk and keep stirring the contents ensuring you leave no lumps. If there are lumps you must do your best to remove them by stirring the contents further. The contents should thicken into a paste like substance.
Grate the cheese and put half the contents into the milk mixture.
Put the steamed Cauliflower into an oven dish and pour over the milk contents and mix well, then spread the remaining grated cheese over the top.
Put the dish into the oven at gas mark 6 and roast until golden on top.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Chocolate Orange Brownies 3.9/5 (74 Votes)
- Crackerjacks 2.9/5 (145 Votes)
- Bacon and Cheese Pasta 2.9/5 (107 Votes)