tuna pasta bake
- chopped onion
- chopped tomato
- tuna chunks
- grated cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Add salt to water and bring it to a boil. Cook the pasta.
Fry chopped onion until it turns soft.
Add chopped tomato, sweetcorn and tuna and mix.
Add salt and pepper.
Add in pasta and mix.
Transfer pasta into an oven proof bowl. Top with grated cheese.
Bake for 5 min in 180oC oven until the cheese has melted.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.