Tuna Pasta Bake
A tasty tuna pasta bake which takes next to no time in preparing with minimal use of pots to wash afterwards and can be really cheap. For this I use tesco's own its affordable for everyone then.
- 150g of pasta (I use pasta twist)
- 2x jars of bolognaise sauce
- 2x tins of tuna flakes
- 1 tin of sweetcorn.
- two jars of water (using the empty bolognaise jars fill them up with water and give them a shake this adds the right amount of water for your pasta to cook)
- 50 grated cheese (I use mild cheddar)
- 2 packets of ready salted crisps (Optional but kids love it)
- a bag of mixed salad any will do for garnish.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
pre heat oven to 180- gas mark 5
Put pasta, tuna, bolognaise sauce, sweetcorn and water into a large baking dish and stir in to mix everything up.
Cover with foil and allow to cook for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes if pasta appears cooked depending on your oven. remove from oven If not cook for a further 5 minutes and check then do the following.
Once pasta is cooked through. Grab your crisps and crush them up in the bag and pour over the pasta bake. then top with grated cheese. place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
after 5 minutes remove from oven allow to cool for 2 minutes. whilst cooling set out plates and put on salad mix.
spoon the pasta bake onto plates serve and enjoy.
you can turn this into a vegan dish just by removing the tuna and adding mixed vegetables also using a vegan cheese ontop. this is also great with meat such as chicken or beef. even corned beef. If there is left overs you can put this in the fridge it will keep for only two days.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)