Mackerel Dauphinoise Potatoes
- 400g potatoes (thinly sliced)
- 150g mackerel
- 200ml double cream
- 200ml milk
- 1 tablespoon grain mustard
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 200oC.
Add potatoes to dish, interspersing with chunks of mackerel.
Mix cream, milk and mustard and pour mixture over potatoes and mackerel.
Bake in oven until potatoes are tender.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (431 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (191 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (147 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.