One of my sons favourite dinners
- 5 skinless chicken breasts
- 125g ricotta cheese
- 360ml double cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- mixed herbs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook tagliatelle as per the packet instructions. Whilst this is cooking mix the ricotta cheese, crushed garlic, mixed herbs and double cream.
Dice and cook the chicken. Pour the sauce over the chicken simmer for 5minutes stiring occassionally.
Drain the tagliatelle and mix in with the chicken. Serve
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (154 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.