Cream cheese cake
- 340g butter
- 225g cream cheese
- 500g sugar
- 2 1/2 tp vanilla extract
- grated lemon zest
- 6 eggs
- 390g self-raising flour
- 1tp baking powder
- 1/4 tp baking soda
- 1/2 tp salt.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180oC. Grease the cake tin with butter.
Beat the butter until smooth.
Add cream cheese and beat until smooth.
Gradually add sugar while mixing. Continue mixing for 10 min until soft, pale and smooth.
Add vanilla extract and lemon zest and mix well.
Add the eggs one at a time while mixing. Mix until creamy and smooth.
Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
Add flour mixture to the batter 1/3 at a time until well copperated.
Pour the batter into cake tin. Bake for 55-65min.
Cool for 30min before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (464 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Skittles Cheesecake 3.6/5 (179 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)