This melt-in-the-mouth dessert uses luxury ingredients, as well the ones, giving it not only an amazing taste, but presentation too.
- 375g dark chocolate
- 375g unsalted butter
- 500g caster sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 225g plain flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water and remove from heat to cool a little.
In separate bowl combine the eggs, sugar and vanilla keep stirring, until you can feel no crystals in the mixture.
When chocolate is warm to touch add the egg mixture and stir together.
Sift in the flour gradually and mix well.
Turn the mixture out into a lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 30 - 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Macaroons 4.1/5 (74 Votes)
- Chocolate Orange Brownies 3.8/5 (76 Votes)