Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
-Cut the pumpkin into small cubes, peel the carrots and slice them
-fry in a little butter, add 3 to 4 garlic cloves, cover with water and cook for 15 minutes in a pressure cooker, then add 2 to 3 portions of cheese spread (optional, you can also add cream once served).
Blend everything once cooked, heat again before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Stuffed butternut squash 3.6/5 (151 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Scary Halloween jelly 3.5/5 (127 Votes)
- Halloween pumpkin cake 3.5/5 (121 Votes)
- Halloween Macarons! 3.6/5 (113 Votes)
- Quick Carrot & Coriander Soup 3.5/5 (121 Votes)