Quick Carrot & Coriander Soup
A delicious quick evening meal. Ideal if you're all coming in and eating at seperate times.
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped potato
- 450g peeled and chopped carrots
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1.5L Veg stock
- Fresh coriander (if required)
- Salt and pepper (personal taste)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fry onion until softened.
Stir in ground coriander and potato (adding the potato thickens the soup without having to add flour)
Add stock and carrots, bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the fresh coriander if used.
Use a hand blender or pour into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Carrot Pickle (Gajar Ka Achar) 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Carrot and Chestnut Soup 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Leek and Sweet Potato Soup 3.7/5 (94 Votes)
- Potato and leek soup with spring... 3.9/5 (74 Votes)
- Apple and Beetroot Soup 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Healthy Carrot Soup 3.2/5 (120 Votes)