Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Scoop out the pumpkin, be careful not to pierce the skin. You can try using an ice-scream scoop for this as it usually works well. Set aside the hollowed pumpkin, it will be used later.
Sauté the onions in butter. Add the pieces of pumpkin, carrots, potatoes, celery and peeled tomatoes. When the vegetables are slightly reduced, cover with water. Salt and pepper.
Simmer for 1 hour. Pass the soup in a blender. For those who like, add a little milk or cream.
When ready to serve, re-heat and then pour into the empty pumpkin as the serving bowl. Perfect Halloween dish guaranteed!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)