Quail with pomace brandy
- 8 quails already plucked
- 4 thick rashers of bacon
- 3 tbsp of pomace brandy
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- 3 tbsp butter
- cooking string
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Make sure that the quails have been emptied. Burn, salt and pepper the inside. Place on the back of each quail a rasher of bacon and tie.
Preheat the serving dish. On high heat, place the butter in a baking dish and brown the quails on all sides. Then roast for 15 minutes in the oven.
Keep them warm, placing them in the preheated serving dish in the warm oven (leaving the oven door open).
Place the baking dish on low heat. Deglaze with the pomace brandy. Add the cream continuing to scrape the bottom with a wooden spoon until the cream thickens.
Coat the quails with the sauce in the dish. Serve immediately.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Apple of my eyes Souffle’ 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Brandy Sauce 3.3/5 (132 Votes)
- Chartreuse marshmallows 3.2/5 (157 Votes)