By Gilles FOY
- 750 g of vegetables (of your choice
- depending on the season)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cube of chicken stock (1/2 litre)
- 25g butter
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and cut vegetables of your choice into small pieces.
Cook over low heat with a lid, in boiling water for 30 minutes.
Add butter and cream at the end
Mix by adding water to get the desired consistency, salt, pepper and serve ...
Add a few croutons when served in the bowls.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (118 Votes)
- Lobsters in foil 4.9/5 (38 Votes)
- Potato and leek soup with spring... 3.9/5 (72 Votes)
- Healthy carrot salad with a light... 2.6/5 (8 Votes)