Sausage Patties with Stilton Mash
- 2 cumberland sausages (skins removed)
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- Salt and black pepper
- Dash olive oil
- 1 large potato (peeled and chopped)
- 85g stilton (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons double cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Place sausage meat, mustard, egg, paprika, flour and seasoning into a food processor and blend until well mixed. Shape into patties by hand.
Heat dash of olive oil in frying pan, add patties and fry for 10 minutes on medium heat, turning often, until golden brown and cooked through.
Cook potato in boiling salted water until tender. Drain well and mash with stilton and cream. Season with salt and pepper.
Pile mash on plate and top with patties.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.