Egg on toast - Easy microwave lazy food
When you really don't feel like cooking... A good toast to get your stomach filled in 3 minutes.
- 1 toast bread
- 1 egg
- grated cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Average budget
Put the bread into a plate, break the egg on top and add grated cheese on it.
Season it with salt, pepper and whatever you have in stock and feel like (chili, curry ...)
Put 1 minute into the microwave.
Depending on your microwave power you will learn what is the perfect timing for the egg not to be undercooked or overcooked, and the cheese to be perfectly melted.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (464 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (129 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (259 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Special fried egg 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- French Toast Bake 3.4/5 (98 Votes)