Asian-style Asparagus Salad
By Cathy , blog La marmite de cathy
- 15 asparagus
- Some lambs lettuce
- 8 cooked prawns
- 1 tablespoon pecans
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- For the sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 inch grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cook asparagus in boiling water for 5 minutes, until tender-crisp. Drain, then rinse them under cold water and drain again.
Peel the avocado and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent it from going black.
Peel the prawns, cut the nuts into bits, and wash the lettuce.
Prepare sauce: Grate the ginger mix it with soy sauce and olive oil
Place ingredients in the bowl, add sauce and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (405 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)