Hoisin Pork Kebabs with dried apricots
- 1 pork roast 1 kg
- 1 onion
- 15 dried apricots
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- For the marinade:
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 3 cl soya sauce
- 3 cl hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the meat into chunks, peel the onion and slice into lafge peices.
In a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients, add the meat and dried apricots. Mix well.
Put in the fridge for 3 hours and cover with greaseproof paper.
Make the skewers, alternating meat / meat and onion / dried apricots until all the ingredients are used.
Grill for 10 minutes on barbecue.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Pork with Caramelised Apple and... 3.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Pulled pork 3.5/5 (147 Votes)
- Cheesy Jack BBQ Chicken 3.8/5 (110 Votes)
- BBQ'd Pineapple 3.8/5 (109 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.