Pork chops marinated in honey mustard and sesame seeds
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp strong French mustard
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 clove garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
In a bowl, combine the honey, mustard, sesame seeds and garlic, crushed.
Coat the pork chops in the marinade and refrigerate
minimum 3 hours.
In a hot frying pan, cook the chops without adding any extra fat (the marinade is enough).
Serve with a fresh green salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Pork with Caramelised Apple and... 3.5/5 (161 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Meatballs and Mustard Mash 3.8/5 (111 Votes)
- Roast Chops with Potatoes 3.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Sweet and sour pork 4/5 (10 Votes)