Japanese Chicken Wings
- Package of chicken wings
- Beaten egg
- Butter or margarine
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 C white sugar
- 1/2 C vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350F. Dip chicken wings in beaten egg, then in flour.
Fry coated wings in butter or margarine until crisp and browned.
Mix all sauce ingredients together in bowl.
Bake fried chicken wings in oven at 350F, basting often in sauce.
Sauce can be doubled for extra gooey wings.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.