Traditional Yorkshire Puddings
- 1 C flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 C milk
- 2 eggs
- well beaten
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix flour and salt together, and then gradually add milk, stirring until perfectly smooth.
Add eggs to batter, and pour into muffin tins that have been greased with roast beef drippings.
Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Serve with roast beef dinner.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Super Tasty Bolognese 3.4/5 (137 Votes)