By Sophie H
- Mushroom (optional)
- Grated cheddar (and French cheese - optional)
- 2 or 3 large eggs
- Dash of milk and seasoning
- plus a little butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Prepare the filling ingredients so that they're cooked (where necessary) and ready to add.
Whisk the eggs in a cup/bowl with the milk and seasoning.
Heat butter in a frying pan, add the egg mixture and cook over a moderate heat for a couple of minutes. Use a spatula to lift the edges to allow the liquid to run underneath.
After a couple of minutes, add the filling to half the omelette, then fold the other half over and cook for a couple of minutes.
Serve with crisps and salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.7/5 (148 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.