Stupidly simple but very filling. You can add vegetables to it in the first step if you want.
- 100 ml olive oil
- 3 potatoes (about 500 g)
- peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 small eggs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and then add the potatoes. Cook over a low heat for about 15 minutes until they're soft. Turn off the heat and allow to cool.
Beat the eggs in a large bowl and add some seasoning. Add the potatoes with a slotted spoon (this removes excess oil). Stir gently to coat all of the potatoes in egg.
Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and add the potato mixture. Cook for 20 minutes.
Place the frying pan under a pre-heated grill (medium-low heat) for 5-10 minutes. When cooked slide out onto a plate.
Slice into quarters and then serve with salad and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Onion omelette 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Feta and tomato omlette 3.3/5 (144 Votes)
- Goat's Cheese Omelette 3.6/5 (109 Votes)
- Sangria with peaches and apples 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Spanish omelette with fromage blanc 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.