Chocolate chunk & blueberry muffins
- 250g self raising flour
- 125g caster sugar
- 125g milk chocolate chunks
- 2 eggs
- 150ml milk
- 125g melted butter
- 50g blueberries
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to fan 170c. Put 10 muffin cases into a deep muffin tray.
Sift the flour into a bowl, and gently stir in the sugar and chocolate chunks and make a well in the middle.
Mix the egg, milk and melted butter together and pour into the well, stirring to form a stiff batter, taking care not to over mix.
Carefully fold in the blueberries and divide the batter equally between the muffin cases.
Smooth the tops slightly and bake in the hot oven for 25-30 minutes, until risen and golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack once cooked and allow them to cool.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (263 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)