- 4 heaped dessert spoons of plain flour
- A pinch of salt
- 2 Eggs
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Add flour, salt and 2 eggs to a bowl. Start mixing.
Add small amounts of milk until it becomes a beating consistency.
Beat air into mixture for approx. 5 minutes. Add more milk until right consistency.
Heat fat for 5 minutes. Pour batter into hot fat. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
Don't open oven door whilst cooking - puddings will sink!!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Super Tasty Bolognese 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- 10 Minute Yorkshire Puddings 3.5/5 (109 Votes)