Sea Bream with Lemon Roasted Asparagus and New Potatoes
- For the fish:
- 2 Sea Bream fillets
- 2 discs lemon parsley butter (Recipes/Extras)
- 2tbsps white wine
- 1tbsp capers
- freshly ground pepper
- For the asparagus and potatoes:
- 250g new potatoes
- 1/2 lemon
- bunch asparagus
- a few sprigs of thyme
- 25g butter
- drizzle olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- peeled but left whole
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil in the potatoes and garlic in salted water for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain, dry and set aside.
Line two pieces of tin foil with baking parchment and lay the fish in the middle.
Season the fish and place the lemon and parsley butter on top. Add the capers and white wine then wrap the fish up making sure that no steam can escape.
Place on a baking tray and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and toss the potatoes until well coated. Add the butter, lemon and asparagus and mix carefully through.
Transfer everything to a baking tray.
Place the two baking trays in the oven at 200C and roast for 10-12 minutes.
Serve the fish on top of the asparagus with its juices poured over and the potatoes on the side.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (155 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (147 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- The ultimate makeover: Fish & chips 4.1/5 (91 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.