Garlic Roast Potatoes
- Garlix Mixture:
- 1 clove of garlic
- Sprinkle of salt
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 6 large potatoes (peeled)
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Average budget
Crush and mix garlic paste ingredients together, then set aside.
Cut potatoes to desired shape, lightly season with salt and pepper and coat with oil. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
Remove foil and bake until crispy - approx 30 minutes
Remove and pour garlic sauce over. Return to oven for 3 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (390 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (155 Votes)
- Baked turkey meatballs with... 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.