Artichokes with salmon and cream cheese
By Muriel bottegal
- 4 artichoke hearts
- 150 gr of mascarpone
- 1 fresh goat cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 bunch of chives
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Steam cook the artichoke hearts for 20 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Pour the mascarpone in a bowl, add the goat cheese and mix with an electric whisk.
Add the garlic and the chopped chives.
Mix again and add salt to taste.
Spread the cream cheese onto each artichoke hearts.
Place the smoked salmon onto the work surface. Cut out 4 discs using a round cutter or a glass. Place a disc on each artichoke heart.
Chill for 3 hours in the fridge, then serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Courgette and goat cheese tart 3.8/5 (123 Votes)
- Tomato and Mascapone Soup 3.2/5 (134 Votes)
- Maya's Chocolate Tiramisu 2.1/5 (222 Votes)
- Courgette and goat cheese tart 4.6/5 (23 Votes)