Fried noodles with beef
- 350 g minced beef 5% fat
- 300 g of noodles
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick of celery
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fry the garlic and onion in a tbsp of oil. Add the mince and brown.
Add the curry powder and leave for 3 mins. Add the diced vegetables, fry for 2 mins.
Pour in the stock and soya sauce.
Rehydrate the noodles 3 minutes in boiling water, drain.
Stir in the meat sauce and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Chinese Egg Rolls 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Varenyky (Ukrainian stuffed... 3.6/5 (142 Votes)
- Chinese Wonton Soup 3.4/5 (126 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.