Happy Battie Tiramisu from Wendie and Lisa
- 500g mascapone cheese
- 400g finger biscuits / trifle biscuits
- 4 large tablespoons of sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup of strong coffee
- 1 teaspoon of rum liquour
- coco powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Brew some fresh coffee and leave it to cool - if the coffee is too hot, it can cause the eggs to separate and the tiramisu won't work, so just wait for the coffee to cool right down.
2. Separate the egg yolk and the whites. Mix the egg yolk with the sugar until you obtain a creamy mousse.
3. Add the mascapone cheese and stir.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of coffee.
5. Mix well (in a figure of 8 style).
6. Add the egg white in a figure of 8 style.
7. Line a tin with biscuits drained in coffee and then pour the mixture over the biscuits - depending on the size of your tin, you can then add another layer of biscuits drained in coffee and then another layer of the mixture.
8. Sprinkle coco powder over the top.
9. Put in the fridge and leave for at least 6 hours.