Maya's Chocolate Tiramisu
Maya's favourite Tiramisu, its great for children as its non alcoholic.
Maya loves this recipe so much she even used it for her catering and hospitality G.C.S.E exam 2014.
Wé are all so proud of you maya.xxx
- 6 Tablespoons of drinking chocolate powder.
- 3 Tablespoons of Caster sugar.
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- 300ml semi-skimmed Milk.
- 300ml of Whipping cream.
- 250g of Mascarpone cheese.
- 4 flake chocolates.
- 20 Trifle sponge fingers.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the chocolate powder and milk together in a pan on a low/medium heat.
Keep stirring until its all mixed together then take off the heat and pour into a bowl to cool.
In another bowl whip the cream until it is forming peaks.
Add into the bowl the mascarpone cheese, the caster sugar and the vanilla extract, wisk it all together until all the ingredients are well mixed in (about 15 seconds)
Dip 8 sponge fingers in the chocolate milk. But only for a couple of seconds so they don't become soggy.
Break the sponge fingers and cover the bottom of each glass with 2.
Share HALF of the mascarpone cheese mixture between your 4 glasses.
Repeat the sponge finger process using 3 in each glass this time.
Fill up the glasses with the remaining mascarpone mixture.
Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for 1hour to chill.
Remove clingfilm and decorate using the flakes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (250 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Tomato and Mascapone Soup 3.2/5 (133 Votes)
- Bayonne Ham Parcels 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Charlotte Strawberry and Rhubarb 4.3/5 (18 Votes)