Sponge fingers recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Sponge fingers recipes
Make up some strong coffee using 1-2 tbsp coffee granules in 150ml boiling water - leave to cool
- 1 pack of sponge fingers
- 150ml of strong cold coffee
- 250 grams of mascarpone
- 2 tbsp of Tia Maria
- 150ml double cream
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- Grated chocolate
Maya's Chocolate Tiramisu
Maya's favourite Tiramisu, its great for children as its non alcoholic
- 6 Tablespoons of drinking chocolate powder.
- 3 Tablespoons of Caster sugar.
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- 300ml semi-skimmed Milk.
- 300ml of Whipping cream.
- 250g of Mascarpone cheese.
- 4 flake chocolates.
- 20 Trifle sponge fingers.
Charlotte Strawberry and Rhubarb
Peel the rhubarb and cut into small dice
- 600g strawberries
- 600g rhubarb
- 5 sheets of gelatine
- 100 to 150g of sugar
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche
- sponge fingers
- 1 tablespoon of rum
- Grenadine syrup or strawberry or red fruit squash