- 1 pack of sponge fingers
- 150ml of strong cold coffee
- 250 grams of mascarpone
- 2 tbsp of Tia Maria
- 150ml double cream
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- Grated chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Make up some strong coffee using 1-2 tbsp coffee granules in 150ml boiling water - leave to cool.
Mix 100ml of the cold coffee with 1 tbsp of Tia Maria. Dip the sponge fingers in this mix.
Place the sponge fingers in the bottom of the bowl.
Mix the mascarpone, 50ml of cold coffee and 1 tbsp Tia Maria together.
In a separate bowl, whip the cream with the icing sugar until lightly whipped. Fold in the mascarpone mix. Add the mixture on top of the sponge fingers.
Grate some chocolate on the top and dust with cocoa powder. Leave in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (250 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (141 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes 5/5 (18 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)