- 400 gr. Nutella
- 500 gr. mascarpone
- 500 gr. of sweetened whipped cream
- a packet of ladyfingers
- crushed hazelnuts
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Whisk the mascarpone and Nutella together until the two ingredients are mixed perfectly and you have a smooth cream.
Beat the whipped cream and add to the first mixture.
In the meantime, make some strong coffee and add a little cold milk.
Quickly soak the ladyfingers in the milky coffee and make the first layer by placing them in an oven dish or baking tin. Cover with a layer of nutella cream.
Repeat twice, alternating the layers and finish with layer of nutella cream. Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (256 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (204 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Maya's Chocolate Tiramisu 2.1/5 (224 Votes)