Coconut and nutella 'fondant' cake
- 4 eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- 100 ml of the vegetable oil
- 200 g of coconut flour
- 200g flour type 0/0
- 200 ml of milk
- a packet of yeast
- 3 heaped tablespoons Nutella
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Whisk the 4 eggs with 200 g of sugar. Gradually add 100 ml of vegetable oil and, mixing slowly, add the coconut flour (200g) and the flour (200g). Finally add 200 ml of milk along with a packet of yeast and continue whisking.
Pour the mixture into a cake tin and bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180°C for about 30 minutes.
As soon as the cake is ready and still hot spread the Nutella on top and sprinkle with a little more coconut flour.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (158 Votes)
- Coconut tart 3.6/5 (125 Votes)
- Chocolate Biscuit and Nutella Cake 3.3/5 (137 Votes)
- Recipe: Pain au chocolat with... 3.4/5 (146 Votes)
- Tartlets with Nutella, chestnut... 3.3/5 (141 Votes)
- Christmas mini-logs with orange... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Apple and Nutella pie 4.2/5 (42 Votes)