Coconut Chocolate Pie
By Catherine B
The largest region of France, Midi-Pyrénées, arguably boasts some of the most varied tastes and textures of French gastronomy.
Striking a charming balance between French and Spanish cultures, the dishes here are particularly hearty, country dishes often featuring chicken, duck and goose. Renowned for its strong Roquefort cheese and delicious sweet tarts and pies - like this gorgeous Coconut Chocolate Tart!
- Pie coconut chocolate
- -A shortcrust pastry
- -200g of dark chocolate
- -100g butter
- -125g of sugar
- -4 eggs
- -100g coconut powder
- -1/2 litre cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
Melt the chocolate and butter over a low heat.
In a bowl, mix the sugar and the eggs.
Add coconut powder and cream.
Roll out the dough in a pan, cover with the melted chocolate, then the Coconut cream.
Bake for 45 minutes of cooking.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Raspberry tart 3.8/5 (148 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (158 Votes)