Galette de Besançon
By Catherine B
This cake is orginating from Besançon, of the Franche-Compté region.
- 60 g granulated sugar
- 60 g caster sugar
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of fresh cream
- 300 g of wheat flour
- 4 eggs
- 80 g butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 150 ° C
Pour in a bowl the flour, salt, sugar, whole eggs, sour cream and half the oil.
Knead the dough with your hands until it forms a fairly stiff dough.
Using a brush, grease a baking sheet.
Roll out the dough as thinly as possible and place it on the oven tray.
Sprinkle the surface with hazelnut butter and granulated sugar.
Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Chocolate orange creme brulee 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Cherry clafoutis with mint 4.8/5 (40 Votes)
- Gratin Dauphinois 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Banana Booster 3.9/5 (66 Votes)
- Mushrooms in White Wine 4/5 (43 Votes)